Knowledgeable Houston Lawyers Defend Clients Accused of Crimes
Texas law firm aggressively pursues just results for defendants
The attorney you choose to handle your defense in a criminal matter can make a huge difference in the outcome, affecting not only you but also your loved ones for years to come. At The Law Offices of Scardino & Fazel in Houston, our lawyers draw on more than 70 years of combined experience helping Texans accused of crimes to obtain favorable results in all types of prosecutions. Our tough advocacy and dedication to our clients’ rights help the people we represent win dismissals, acquittals and favorable plea bargains even when the odds seem stacked against them.
What are the duties of a criminal lawyer?
Our firm has the legal knowledge and real-world experience to provide comprehensive legal support. No matter what the charge is, you can count on us to be strong:
- Advisers — Facing a criminal charge can be intimidating and confusing. In every situation, we provide prompt, thorough communication so that you can make well-informed decisions.
- Advocates — Our firm stands with you no matter how difficult your situation seems. We assert your rights, challenge prosecution evidence, and raise every possible defense.
- Negotiators — We understand how prosecutors evaluate and litigate cases. Our attorneys can work on your behalf to reach an acceptable plea agreement when that is the best option so that you can minimize the punishment and move ahead with your life.
When you’ve been accused of a crime, waiting to hire a lawyer could jeopardize your case. We offer a free initial consultation so that you can receive the determined representation you need immediately.
Advocates deliver strong legal support for a full range of criminal cases
Our firm represents Houston-area clients in all types of criminal defense matters, including:
- Drug defense — In cases of alleged possession, sale, trafficking or manufacture, we provide comprehensive drug defense in state and federal courts.
- DWI offenses — Even a single drunk driving conviction can threaten your ability to handle your daily responsibilities. Our experienced DWI defense lawyers can identify flaws that occur frequently throughout the law enforcement process.
- Property crimes — For accusations involving property crimes, such as burglary and theft, our firm investigates the relevant facts and advocates for a fair result.
- Sex crimes — We have the experience and skill to handle litigation relating to alleged sex crimes.
- White collar crimes — White collar crimes often involve complex factual and legal issues. Our firm has the knowledge and background to develop the strongest possible defense.
- Cybercrimes — If you are accused of a cybercrime, quick action might be necessary to preserve important evidence in your favor. Our lawyers will advise you of the current law relating to your matter.
No matter what the facts show, our attorneys are committed to safeguarding your fundamental legal rights.
Responsive counselors help individuals seek due process and expungements
At every stage of the criminal litigation process, you have due process rights, but it takes a skilled defense attorney to help you enforce them. This includes advocating for a timely and reasonable bail determination. If you have been refused a bond, we will press the judge to reverse this decision. Our commitment to your well-being runs through and beyond the entire course of your case. In some instances, you may be able to have your criminal record expunged if you meet certain qualifications. We can advise you on whether you can obtain this relief.
Contact a dedicated Houston criminal defense attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Scardino & Fazel, whose lawyers have more than 70 years of combined experience, represents Houston-area clients in a complete range of criminal defense matters. Please call 713-229-9292 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our office.